4th Quarter: April 18 - 21
Tuesday, April 18th
1st Period: Today in class...
- Welcome back!
- Today we started our Spring Constant Lab. We weren't able to get very far because of the senior meeting this morning, but we'll be able to finish it up next class period.
Wednesday, April 19th
6th Period: Today in class…..
- Today we did a quick review of SHM and specifically the energy of SHM.
- We looked at two examples - 4 and 5 - to practice with conservation of energy and springs.
Thursday, April 20th
1st Period: Today in class….
- Happy Club Day!
- Today we finished our Spring Constant Lab. Make sure you share the graphs you produce with me and your lab partner.
Friday, April 21st
6th Period: Today in class….
- Today we talked about SHM and its connection to circular motion.
- There are a lot of them. So the trick is correctly determining what is being asked and what is the best formula to use.
- We did some independent practice in class to work with the new formulas.