3rd Quarter: March 20 - 24
Monday, March 20th
2nd Period: Today in class….
- Today we learned how to deal with circuits that contain both series and parallel configurations together.
- On Wednesday, we will work just a little bit more with combination circuits but will focus a little on the history behind electricity in the US looking at the War of the Currents.
- At the end of class on Wednesday, we will do one combination circuit problem and then complete the rest of our test on the shortened day Friday.
4th Period: Today in class….
- Today we took our test on circuits.
- Next class, we'll work more with magnetism
Wednesday, March 22nd
2nd Period: Today in class...
- Today we did one last combination circuit, example 13, for practice.
- Afterwards, we looked at the history of the War of the Currents. The collective notes from this attached below.
- At the end of class we took the first part of our test on circuits.
4th Period: Today in class....
- Today we started our mini unit on magnetism. We were able to look at some of the properties of things that are naturally magnetic.
- We'll look at how to 'create' magnetism next time.