Third Quarter: March 13 - 17
Monday, March 13th
1st Period: Today in class
- After a quick review of kilowatt-hours and series circuits - we looked at parallel circuits. Parallels keep the voltage the same, but split up the current.
- We did a couple examples with this before starting our lab on series and parallel circuits. This will keep us busy for most of the next class period.
Wednesday, March 15th
6th Period: Today in class…
- Hope everyone enjoyed the snow day yesterday!
- Today we worked on our series and parallel circuit lab for the majority of the class period.
Thursday, March 16th
6th Period: Today in class….
- Today, we finally finished our series and parallel circuit lab.
- Afterwards, we started to look at combination circuits and how to analyze these.
Friday, March 17th
1st Period: Today in class….
- Today we able to almost finish our series and parallel circuit lab. We'll have a little time to finish up the lab next time before moving on to our last major topic with combination circuits.