2nd Quarter: October 24 - 28
Friday, October 28th
Today in class…
- Well we didn't get as far as I hoped, but we made good progress!
- After a little review, we finished our discussion of the global wind systems.
- Afterwards, we talk about the creation and movement of high and low pressure systems in terms of weather. High pressure normally brings good weather with it. Low pressure is normally associated with bad weather.
- Afterwards, we talked a little more about weather maps and using something called isobars to measure the changes in air pressure.
- We'll spend a good amount of time analyzing weather maps next class period.