1st Quarter: October 10 - 14
Tuesday, October 11th
1st Period: Today in class…..
- We did one last, last example of adding by components and a little bit of review for our quiz on our mathematical toolkit. The solution to example 10 is attached below.
- Afterwards, we started on our next chapter on Kinematics in Two Dimensions.
Wednesday, October 12th
6th Period: Today in class….
- After going over our 'Quests,' we had two excellent presentations by Niels and Taylor. Well done, gentlemen!
- Afterwards, we jumped in to Kinematics in Two Dimensions. We saw how the horizontal and vertical velocity come together to give the classic 'arching' shape of projectile motion. The horizontal velocity will stay constant while the vertical changes due to the acceleration of gravity.
- We looked at how our kinematic formulas can be tailored for motion in these two dimensions.
Thursday, October 13th
1st Period: Today in class….
- Today we took our 'quest' on our Mathematical Toolkit.
- Afterwards, we had two presentations from Nate and Brady.
- We talked a bit more about kinematics in two-dimension before ending for the week.
- Have a great time at Homecoming!