1st Quarter: October 12 - 16
Wednesday, October 12th
2nd Period: Today in class….
- Today we started out with our 'Quest' on the Mathematical Toolkit.
- Afterwards, we moved on to Kinematics in Two-Dimension, aka Projectile Motion.
- We had just started to go over the very basics of projectile motion. Notes from today are attached to the very bottom.
4th Period: Today in class….
- Today we started by going over our 'Quests' from a couple class periods ago.
- After that, we talked more about the horizontal and vertical velocity of projectile motion. The horizontal velocity will stay constant while the vertical changes due to the acceleration of gravity.
- We looked at how our kinematic formulas can be tailored for motion in these two dimensions and started our first example.